- Biblical teaching – We believe that God has chosen to use the preaching / teaching of His Word to change lives and accomplish His purpose.
- Community – We believe God created us to live in community with other believers. This occurs best in small group environments.
- Prayer – We believe that prayer connects us with the presence and the power of almighty God. It is through prayer that the lives of people, the church, communities, and nations can be changed bringing salvation, healing, comfort, and God’s blessing.
- Radical Generosity – We believe the giving of our financial resources is both a wonderful privilege and a tremendous responsibility therefore we should strive to grow in the grace of giving. When we are obedient in our giving, we will be able to carry out the mission of the church and the ministry to the church.
- Worship – We believe that mankind was created to worship God therefore worship is our highest priority and the core motivation behind all we do.
- Service – We believe every Christian is spiritually gifted and responsible for serving in the Body of Christ. Though there are a variety of gifts, every gift is equally important.
- Evangelism – We believe every Christian is called to be a witness in the world. We should consistently, prayerfully, and intentionally share our faith through both our words and our deeds.